The GLG 550 Glazing Robot shares a chassis with the bigger GLG 680 model, these robots take glazing to another level, with its vast variety of functions and lifting power this Glazing Robot is ideal for large commercial projects.
- With the front twin-wheels, and hydrostatic drive, this machine can operate in all kinds of terrains.
- Lifts 550kg from floor level up to 4m in a fully parallel operation, offering 430mm of boom extension.
- Reduced Labor & Workers Compensation Costs
- Increased Job Site Productivity
- Reduced Work Force Fatigue
- Easily transportable
- Jobsite Elevator Accessibility
- Precision Controls for to the Millimeter Accuracy
- Special Low Cost Lease Rates Available
|Column title||Column title|
|Loading capacity||550 kg|
|Own weight||1450 kg|
|Machine max width||1163 mm|
|Machine min length||2288 mm|
|Machine min height||123 mm|
|Wheels:||Filled Rubber Foam|
|Charge current:||110 or 220 V|
|Battery:||12 x 2V (24V)|
|Charging time:||Approx. 5 hours|
|Autonomy:||Up to 16 hours|